Are you interested in experiencing campus life at a leading UK university?
Do you meet our eligibility requirements?
If yes, we hope you will apply for a UK based Sutton Trust Summer School.
Applications for the 2014 Sutton Trust Summer Schools are now closed.
Information on Applying
The Sutton Trust Summer Schools scheme is for Year 12s, S5 or equivalent students in the UK. Applying to participate in this scheme is quick and easy.
Summer School applications must be completed in one go. It is not possible to save a partially complete application. Applicants should have the following information ready before starting their application:
- UCAS School Number (or precise school name)
- Personal details including post code
- Has either parent studied at university
- Subjects and grades of exams already taken
- Subjects of qualifications being studied for
- Higher education subject areas of interest
- Details of which summer school the application is for
- Students do not need to submit anything (personal statements etc.) outwith the application
You can only apply for one Sutton Trust Summer School.
Please remember to tell a teacher that you have applied for a Sutton Trust Summer School so as they can complete the Teachers' Confirmation form.